Now is the time to get our gardens ready for the winter months ahead.
Here is an Autumn garden checklist to look over, let us know how we can help!
- Irrigation – November is the month to maintain and winterize your irrigation system
- Mulching – Adding mulch to your garden now protects the roots of your plants through the winter
- Burlap – Wrap to protect younger or tender trees
- Perennials – Trim and prune
- Annuals – Remove annuals from the garden around the first frost
- Winter Themed Designs- Add lush green evergreen boughs, birch branches and pine cones
- Spring Bulbs – Think spring! Time to plant your spring blooms now
Reminder! This is exactly the time of year to have your irrigation system serviced and winterized for the colder months ahead. To minimize the risk of freeze damage to costly components, this important step safeguards your investment by blowing out the irrigation equipment with compressed air and releasing any water that may be present in the system.
» Read more about: Are Your Gardens Ready for the Winter? »